The Chatelet was a prison situated in Paris where the King's criminals were taken.
- Athos (temporarily) - after being framed for crimes he didn't commit, Athos was to be executed after a night in jail.
- Dujon - After a plot was discovered to destroy the Musketeers, Dujon was imprisoned for his involvement. However, in a meeting with the Cardinal, he was poisoned.
- D'Artagnan - Arrested for dueling illegally, he was in the Chatelet in order to get closer to fellow prisoner, Vadim, for the Musketeers.
- Vadim - Imprisoned for plotting against his royal majesty. He later escaped to steal from the Louvre palace.
- Cluzet - Imprisoned by Richelieu to weaken Savoy.
- Serge - Pretended to be a prisoner in Cluzet's cell when the Duke got wind of his ex-chancellor's presence in Paris.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Friends and Enemies
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sleight of Hand
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Good Soldier